Welcome!

This blog is set up for anyone who loves to read but especially anyone who enjoys a good Young Adult selection. I am 34 but have found the I truly enjoy many of the Young Adult books! One of my favorite authors is the author of Shiver, Linger and Forever, Maggie Stiefvater. I am looking forward to sharing many books that I have read and will be reading and I hope you too will share your own Young Adult books that you may be reading! Any suggestions, ideas or comments are greatly appreciated! I hope you enjoy this as much as I am!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Blumenthal, Karen (2012). Steve Jobs the man who thought different. Feiwel and Friends, New York.

Life is hard enough these days let alone being different than everyone else!  This book talks about being different and learning how to embrace your strengths to get where you want to go.  Not everyone who is successful followed the so called "right path"  You know graduating from high school then college.  Sometimes just being who you are can get you where you want to go!  Great read and quite fascinating!  "Your time is limited so don't waste time living someone else's life.....Steve Jobs.

1 comment:

Books I love...

  • Shiver, Linger, Forever, Ballad, Lament, The Horse Whisperer, Scorpio Races, A Wrinkle in Time, Diary of Young Girl, Poets for Young Adults, The Chocolate War, The Things They Carried, Forever, The Giver,